TCNY SUPPORT NEWS: VALUES: SERVANT LEADERSHIP IS OUR IDENTITY, PART 5 | TAYLOR WILKERSON


Trinity Church New York


FUTURE LEADERS INSTITUTE

P.S. 242

134 WEST 122ND STREET

NEW YORK, NY 10027


CHURCH OF THE

BIBLE CRUSADERS

548 EAST 13TH STREET

NEW YORK, NY 10009


Sunday, June 16th, 2024


Weekly Service

Every Sunday 


Morning & Noon Service 

10 AM | 12 PM


Evening Service 

6 PM


https://trinitynewyork.org


Facebook.com/trinitynewyork | Instagram.com/trinitynewyork | TikTok.com/@trinitynewyork | Twitter.com/_trinitynewyork | YouTube.com/trinitynewyork




Father’s Day Sunday


In-Person | Online | Podcast | Social Media | YouTube | Zoom


SERMON SERIES: VALUES 

SERMON MESSAGE: SERVANT LEADERSHIP IS OUR IDENTITY, PART 5

BY PASTOR TAYLOR WILKERSON 


CHURCH SONGS


01. No One (feat. Chandler Moore)

02. Rest On Us

03. Good Plans


BIBLE VERSES


01. Psalms 23:1

02. Psalms 23:2

03. Psalms 23:3

04. Psalms 23:4

05. Psalms 23:5

06. Psalms 23:6 

07. Matthew 20:20 (NIV)

08. Matthew 20:21 (NIV)

09. Matthew 20:22 (NIV)

10. Matthew 20:23 (NIV)

11. Matthew 20:24 (NIV)

12. Matthew 20:25 (NIV)

13. Matthew 20:26 (NIV)

14. Matthew 20:27 (NIV)

15. Matthew 20:28 (NIV)

16. Philippians 2:8 (NIV)

17. Philippians 2:5 (NIV)

18. Philippians 2:7 (NIV)

19. John 15:13 (NLT)


CHURCH SERMON NOTES 


Father's Day Weekend 


Psalms 23:1-6 NIV  

[1] The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. [2] He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, [3] he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. [4] Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. [5] You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. [6] Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


Servant Leadership Is . . .

1) The Path to Greatness 

2) The Shift From Selfish To Servant 

3) Sacrificial Love 


Summer Service Times


11 AM Harlem 6 PM East Village 


Starting In July And August 


God Is Your Best Business Partner 


Father's Day Panel


Our mission is what we aim to DO. 


Our values are who we aim to BE. 


Jesus Is Our Message 

People Are Our Heart

Generosity Is Our Privilege 

Excellence Is Our Spirit

Servant Leadership Is Our Identity

Honor Is Our Calling 

Passion Is Our Pursuit


Our Church 


God Has Called Us To Be Into The World 


"Serving has taught me how to be more selfless.
When I first started serving I was concerned that i wouldn't be "filled up" because I was pouring out, but actually EVERY TIME that I serve | hear God more clearly. Through relationships with my church community and other servant leaders I get filled. God always speaks to me when I least expect it
I had the opportunity to speak on the breakout panel for Church Girl. So many single moms came to me and said, hey I saw you on the panel... I'm a single mom too. Can you give me advice?...
It was so heart warming to know that someone else related to my story that I shared. I then chose to serve and lead a mom's group where l got to pour into more women in our church community
- this has been such a lesson on choosing God over myself because my Yes was so much bigger than my No."

- Leah Carlyle Johnson, Servant Leader, Trinity Church New York


To Big To Serve 

To Small To Lead


 Matthew 20:20 NIV  

[20] Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him. 

 

 Matthew 20:21 NIV  

[21]  “What is it you want?” he asked. She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.” 

 

 Matthew 20:22 NIV  

[22]  “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” they answered. 

 

 Matthew 20:23 NIV  

[23] Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.” 

 

 Matthew 20:24 NIV  

[24] When the ten heard about this, they were indignant with the two brothers.  

 

 Matthew 20:25 NIV  

[25] Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them.  

 

 Matthew 20:26 NIV  

[26] Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,  

 

 Matthew 20:27 NIV  

[27] and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—  

 

 Matthew 20:28 NIV  

[28] just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”  

 

 Philippians 2:8 NIV  

[8] And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!


Philippians 2:5 NIV  

[5] In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 

 

 Philippians 2:7 NIV  

[7] rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 

 

 John 15:13 NLT  

[13] There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCNY Support News: Sunday Recap: Sunday, January 28th, 2024: Sister Dhalyn Vené, Brother Danny Martin & Sister Branyelina Caceres Share Their Own Testimonies On "Miracle Sunday"

TCNY Support News: When The Church Was Flooded: 6 Years Ago

TCNY Support News: Habits Of The House | Let It Flow | Taylor Wilkerson